View previous topic :: View next topic  
Allanoon
Officer
Forum Pansy

re: Patch 4.3 and Dragon Soul Raid

So as it stands Patch 4.3 shall go live this week. I have been looking over the first couple bosses in Dragon Soul Raid and they do not look to hard especially the first one. I would love to get in there this week and knock him out of the way and see how the other ones go. If we feel that they are to hard at the current moment we can go back and give fire lands some more clearing.

Some say "It's my $14.99 a month, I can play how I want."
I say "It's the raids $359.76 a month, you can go play how you want somewhere else."
Baneleaf
Forum Pansy

I have been watching the first few bosses too and they seem like they can be done. I would rate the first boss as easier than Shannox but all of the videos I have seen were 25 man. Also, I would suggest if Jay is going to run his rogue that he check every bit of available information on the legendary daggers. The first few parts of the chain are relatively easy or at least do not require end boss kills (only the first three to pick pocket the fourth boss). Either way I would say that instead of farming firelands for gear that raiders farm the new five man instances since they drop the same item level gear.

Forum Pansy

I definitely agree Jay does need to figure out what needs to be done for the legendary s and also people will need to start farming the new 5 mans since it is same loot level as the current Fire-lands. If you look on the Left hand side Bane there is a boss strat thing I have been working on. There is a 10 man video and I would definitely rank the first boss being pretty easy.

Allanoon

Some say "It's my $14.99 a month, I can play how I want."
I say "It's the raids $359.76 a month, you can go play how you want somewhere else."
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Luminescence Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum